Who do I call in a mental health crisis?

Call 911 or Clark County Crisis Line

(360) 696-9560

Where do I go if I or someone is feeling unsafe?

PeaceHealth Southwest Behavioral Health

(360) 696-5300

3400 Main St
Vancouver WA 98663

Who can assist me in a sexual assault crisis?

YWCA of Vancouver

(360) 696-0167

Planned Parenthood

(888) 875-7820

How do I get in contact with my provider at Maitri Mental Health?

Call our main line at (360) 200-4481 and you will have a response in 24 hours on business days

What are other mental health resources I can receive support from?

NAMI of Southwest Washington

(360) 695-2823

Community Voices Are Born

(360) 397-8050

Who can I contact for home services?

The Counsel for the Homeless

(360) 993-9561

Share House

(360) 695-7658

Who can youth talk when dealing with a mental health issue or thoughts of death?

Teen Talk


Who can I call for information on public service and referral not listed?

2-1-1 Washington

Medication Management

Tatiana Pritchard, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.

(360) 836-4455

Jeanne Fischer Mckee, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. 

(360) 896-6553